<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://babybumpbundle.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Baby Bump Bundle Blog: Sunglasses?....check!

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Sunglasses?....check!

Is there anything cuter than a baby wearing sunglasses??? I don't think so. Here is my little dude wearing his Babiators last weekend and while they certainly look cool they were immediately put in his mouth.



Real Kids Shades are specifically constructed to fit kids faces and these bad boys are going nowhere!


Julbo’s popular Looping line of sunglasses are specially designed for babies, infants and toddlers. 




People chuckle when they see babies in sunglasses but the smaller the child the more vulnerable their eyes so it is important to protect them from harmful rays.

Labels:

6 Comments:

At July 2, 2013 at 11:56 AM , Blogger Laura said...

these look awesome! I'll have to pin these to remember them when my little one needs them one day :)

 
At July 2, 2013 at 1:05 PM , Blogger Sarah said...

these are all SO cute!!

 
At July 2, 2013 at 2:31 PM , Blogger Kassi said...

I don't go anywhere without sunglasses so I can't imagine not having some for my little one! The ones that wrap around the head make total sense too!!!

~Kassi @ Truly Lovely

 
At July 3, 2013 at 10:37 AM , Blogger KRISTIN said...

I really don't think there is anything cuter than baby sunglasses! Thanks for linking up! :)

 
At July 4, 2013 at 7:04 AM , Blogger Journeys of The Zoo said...

My kids have Real Kids Shades but they didn't like to wear them. Perhaps I should reintroduce them.

Thanks for linking up to my weekly BlogLovin Hop (http://www.journeysofthezoo.com/search/label/BlogLovin%20Hop). I’m a follower of yours.

Looking forward to connecting further.

Besos, Sarah
Blogger at Journeys of The Zoo
BlogLovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4064788/journeys-of-the-zoo

 
At July 4, 2013 at 7:08 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for the follow! Following you too :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home