<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://babybumpbundle.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Baby Bump Bundle Blog: A day in the life of a mom....relieved...

Friday, June 14, 2013

A day in the life of a mom....relieved...

Just a quick follow up to a post from earlier this week where I was anxious about a doctor's appointment for the little man. Thankfully all is well. Deep sigh of relief! I just have a long, lean, string bean of a son. I wish I had the same problem! I was also encouraged by the doctor to be more aggressive on the sleep training front to break out of the waking up every 2 hour pattern we have been in of late. I am happy to report that there has been improvement on that front also!

Persistence and patience...the two P's of Parenthood.

And that is a day in the life of a mom.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home