<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://babybumpbundle.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Baby Bump Bundle Blog: Sunday Social – Blogging about Bags!

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Sunday Social – Blogging about Bags!

 


Linking up for today’s Sunday Social!

1. What is your favorite handbag you’ve ever owned?


2. What is your dream handbag you lust over?


3. What are the daily essentials in your purse or work bag?
Lip gloss, chapstick, mints, gum, keys, band aids, tissues, aspirin, phone, license, debit card, credit card, mirror, hand sanitizer, lotion, coupons and gift cards, cash, a cardigan, phone charger 

4. What’s in your purse (with pictures)?
 Right now, I am using a wristlet to run quick errands in the neighborhood and have just a few items - a few money cards and keys and my phone- so wouldn't make for a fun pic!

5. What’s your favorite handbag? Or purse essential?
My favorite bag right now is my brand new Coach bag! And purse essentials are my phone, cash, and keys! I wouldn't get very far without those things! 

 

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At September 22, 2013 at 12:09 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love your handbags!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home