<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://babybumpbundle.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Baby Bump Bundle Blog: Baby Hugh loves....

Friday, August 23, 2013

Baby Hugh loves....

hummus! When I think of the food Hugh has tasted by ten months I am shocked by how progressed his palate is. He has had a handful of foods that I didn't have until I was WELL into my twenties; mango, avocado and hummus to name a few. While he enjoys all food so far, although I am expecting that to change, he gets really excited for hummus.

I am a big believer in allowing him to try lots of different flavors and deciding what he likes for himself. One day I was having my afternoon snack of hummus and he made it obvious he wanted to have some. This wasn't a plain hummus...it was Trader Joe's Cilantro Jalapeno hummus (which I am obsessed with) and it turns out Hugh is too.



I was a little anxious about the spice being too much for him so I did get him his own simpler version. I know that hummus is one of the easier foods to make yourself so it is my goal to make it next week. It would seem the main area of concern is the tahini and the potential allergic reaction babies may have to the sesame seeds and oil. The good news is that it can be left out of the recipe altogether and you will still have a delicious snack for you and your little one.

Here is some great information and a basic recipe.

What else does he love?

Baby Hugh loves.....yogurt!

Baby Hugh loves.... books! like this one. and this one.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At August 23, 2013 at 7:30 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Oooh i need to try the jalapeno hummus ! totally up my alley !

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home